Why do I keep getting notifications that WiDi doesn't work?

slakberi

Dec 15, 2015
Visit site
WiDi is no longer supported. Got it. I uninstalled the app, still got the notifications. I went through the file system and registry to remove every mention of WiDi, I still get notifications that 1) the app has been removed, and 2) the app is no longer supported. I don't want to disable all notifications about unsupported apps, but I can't seem to figure out how to stop getting these useless notifications every time I boot the computer.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
WiDi is no longer supported. Got it. I uninstalled the app, still got the notifications. I went through the file system and registry to remove every mention of WiDi, I still get notifications that 1) the app has been removed, and 2) the app is no longer supported. I don't want to disable all notifications about unsupported apps, but I can't seem to figure out how to stop getting these useless notifications every time I boot the computer.

you've checked in notification settings?
And in startup programs in task manager?

slakberi

Dec 15, 2015
Visit site
Quote Originally Posted by slakberi View Post
you've checked in notification settings?
And in startup programs in task manager?

Correct. The WiDi program and all traces of it (as far as I know) have been removed, and I still consistently receive those notifications every time I boot up.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)