I've rolled back from windows 10 preview to windows 8.1 doing exact steps in this link :
    http://www.windowscentral.com/roll-back-windows-phone-81-windows-10-preview

it worked, but when I come to the welcome-wizard, I connect to the wi-fi and select region/time..etc but when it comes to add my account, as soon as I tap on the email address text box the phone freezes for 2 seconds then restarts .

I then skipped the step for later and tried to open IE, same issue happens when I try to type in the address bar!

any help!?
    this didn't happen with me before.

Thanks.
    09-14-2016 10:34 AM
    I've rolled back from windows 10 preview to windows 8.1 doing exact steps in this link :
    How to roll back from Windows 10 Mobile preview to Windows Phone 8.1 | Windows Central

it worked, but when I come to the welcome-wizard, I connect to the wi-fi and select region/time..etc but when it comes to add my account, as soon as I tap on the email address text box the phone freezes for 2 seconds then restarts .

I then skipped the step for later and tried to open IE, same issue happens when I try to type in the address bar!

any help!?
    this didn't happen with me before.

Thanks.
    which phone model is this? Have you tried with a different wifi or internet connection?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    09-15-2016 04:43 AM