Data use calculation

StarLord0890

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
I am running the latest build win 10 mobile and my data usage calculation by my phone is way off the real usage calculated by my network provider. Last month it calculated I used 1.44 gb more data than I had actually used, this month its showing that I have used only 540 mb when I have already spent 3 gb of data till now. Also data usage by individual apps is showing blank since the update.

khaled22

Jan 21, 2015
Visit site
Having same problem since win10 released..never showed the real usage it's always off...last week it was around 30mb off...two days ago showed it was almost used and today back to 30mb off

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Being off by couple of hundred mbs and a couple of gbs is different....the app has a bug

when you look at the detailed usage, can you total up all the usage for all services and apps? Take note of system usage - it would be high and not included in the total - that's the problem in my opinion

System usage is all OS, firmware and app updates. So if you don't update anything over cellular data, your data counter will 95% tally with carrier usage stats

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers