An intern in the office failed to finish setting up a Homegroup on our network last spring, and never left behind the password. I've been trying to access the previous one but obviously cannot.
    At this point I'd like to start a new Homegroup, but am not given the option to do so anywhere on my PC by Windows 10. All links direct me back to signing into the initial Homegroup that I don't know the password for.
    Tech geniuses, please help!
    09-15-2016 09:53 AM
    An intern in the office failed to finish setting up a Homegroup on our network last spring, and never left behind the password. I've been trying to access the previous one but obviously cannot.
    At this point I'd like to start a new Homegroup, but am not given the option to do so anywhere on my PC by Windows 10. All links direct me back to signing into the initial Homegroup that I don't know the password for.
    Tech geniuses, please help!
    on short search I found this: Phantom HomeGroup: Need to delete HomeGroup from a PC that no - Microsoft Community

Read through it, several solutions have been posted

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    09-24-2016 09:39 AM