So, this is about the integration between the two, of course.

I have added the WL feed to OC and it appears there. Every task appears as an "all day" event. Then I uncheck the "all day" box, enter the respective time and make my schedule. And then, I guess at the next refresh from the WL feed, all events are back to "all day" :( Does anybody know how to deal with this? Or any reasonable way to put WL tasks into a(ny) calendar without having to jump through hoops?

Thanks in advance!
    09-15-2016 12:28 PM
    So, this is about the integration between the two, of course.

I have added the WL feed to OC and it appears there. Every task appears as an "all day" event. Then I uncheck the "all day" box, enter the respective time and make my schedule. And then, I guess at the next refresh from the WL feed, all events are back to "all day" :( Does anybody know how to deal with this? Or any reasonable way to put WL tasks into a(ny) calendar without having to jump through hoops?

Thanks in advance!
    I had the same problem and not finding a solution I have removed WL from my Outlook Calendar.
    Chintan Gohel likes this.
    09-16-2016 02:38 AM
    I had the same problem and not finding a solution I have removed WL from my Outlook Calendar.
    So have you found some good calendar solution for WL?
    09-17-2016 01:11 AM
    So have you found some good calendar solution for WL?
    I checked WL website too for a solution and left a request for this and also for live tile but that was months ago. The situation has not changed.
    I never tried it out on Google Calendar though.
    09-17-2016 02:48 AM
    I checked WL website too for a solution and left a request for this and also for live tile but that was months ago. The situation has not changed.
    I never tried it out on Google Calendar though.
    I've tried GC before, the problem there was that it updates only 3 times a day or something....
    Rinsun likes this.
    09-17-2016 02:53 AM
    I've tried GC before, the problem there was that it updates only 3 times a day or something....
    The WL app has not received any updates after W10 public roll out on phones.
    I have been using it without the Outlook Calendar linking .
    09-17-2016 03:41 AM