No "Tweet" icon showing anymore

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

My Lumia 550 Windows phone has stopped letting me tweet or quote re-tweet. The toolbar now only shows the @, #, camera and a list icon. The list icon only opens some poll choices? I have tried left and right swiping but cannot seem to find the tweet button/icon/word to send the tweet. I have not played with any settings and the issue only arose yesterday

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
My Lumia 550 Windows phone has stopped letting me tweet or quote re-tweet. The toolbar now only shows the @, #, camera and a list icon. The list icon only opens some poll choices? I have tried left and right swiping but cannot seem to find the tweet button/icon/word to send the tweet. I have not played with any settings and the issue only arose yesterday

Hi there - What Twitter app are you using to tweet?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

mikster_derby

Sep 15, 2016
Visit site
Hi just the standard twitter from the store on the mobile twitter 5.3.1.0 wp_ss_20160914_0001.png I have attached a screen shot of the options I get

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Hi just the standard twitter from the store on the mobile twitter 5.3.1.0 View attachment 130402 I have attached a screen shot of the options I get

That looks like some sort of an odd scaling issue. Have you tried giving your phone a soft reset?

For a detailed explanation of all reset options available for Windows 10 Mobile users, please refer to this thread:
http://forums.windowscentral.com/windows-10-mobile-how-guides/438957-what-reset-methods-there-should-i-use.html

mikster_derby

Sep 15, 2016
Visit site
Hi I have just downloaded twitter again from windows store and same issue........................... Any idea how I can make sure the down load is 5.3.2.0?? A friend of mine has also started having the same issue on her windows phone which is a different model to mine?

mikster_derby

Sep 15, 2016
Visit site
Cool, rescaled from Ease of Access in settings and then changed text size in System_Display_Size of text. Now all good. But I did not change this in the first place. Bloody phone has a mind of its own. Thanks everyone for all the help

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte