Have registered for insider preview builds but when I click on the settings and try to get builds I find this message displayed: your organisation manages Insider Preview builds through a telemetry Group Policy setting. How do I overcome this so that I can receive any further builds. Any help would be appreciated but not too technical please.
    Thank you
    09-16-2016 09:16 AM
    Have registered for insider preview builds but when I click on the settings and try to get builds I find this message displayed: your organisation manages Insider Preview builds through a telemetry Group Policy setting. How do I overcome this so that I can receive any further builds. Any help would be appreciated but not too technical please.
    Thank you
    you'll have to contact your organisation IT team to enable insider builds on your pc

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    09-24-2016 11:43 AM
    I **AM** my own IT Organization (as in this message appears on a machine at HOME, owned by myself). So something else is broken (it's not on a AD domain, and I use a local login).
    10-17-2016 08:35 AM