could'nt log into my phone

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

i had enter a right password for my phone.. but it left a message 'this device has been locked for security reason. connect your device to a power source for at least two hours,then restart it to try again' ... i did it.. but still remain the same !!!

Bobvfr

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
Make sure you plug it into a proper mains charger and not a USB one, and I would leave it plugged in for a bit longer, after it is charged I would then do a proper restart, maybe take the battery out for a minute, then retry.

If that doesn't work, sign up on here and let us know how you are getting on, someone else might have a bit more info for you.

Has anyone else had access to your phone, maybe tried to guess your details etc?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
i had enter a right password for my phone.. but it left a message 'this device has been locked for security reason. connect your device to a power source for at least two hours,then restart it to try again' ... i did it.. but still remain the same !!!

sign in online at account.microsoft.com and go to the devices section, click on your phone, lock it with a new code, wait for the phone to register that it has been locked and then unlock using the new code

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12