Why apps are not working on windows phone after updating OS to windows 10

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Whenever click on any app entire screen blinks and nothing happens like app doesn't support any more. i even tried hard reset then also nothing changed still facing same issue.

Bobvfr

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
Again the more information you give, the easier it is for people to help you, so can you sign up and give a bit more info, like what version/build of 10 are you running?

What apps, is it all of them or just a few.

Have you updated the apps, go to the store, click on the burger menu and choose "Downloads and Updates" and try check for updates.

Also give it a bit of time after an update and I would also restart the phone after doing these procedures, but if you want more help, do give us a bit more to work with.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Whenever click on any app entire screen blinks and nothing happens like app doesn't support any more. i even tried hard reset then also nothing changed still facing same issue.

make sure that you've completed the update process - check for OS updates and also app updates from store
By hard reset you mean a total wipe and reinstall of the OS?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos