May I know what happened to my Lumia camera.....?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

My mobile phone (Nokia Lumia 830) refuses to get photographs. Following error message is coming while opening Lumia camera.

"Close other apps
It looks as though another app is already using the camera.If you need it,here is the error code: 0xA00F4243(0xC00D3704)".

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
My mobile phone (Nokia Lumia 830) refuses to get photographs. Following error message is coming while opening Lumia camera.

"Close other apps
It looks as though another app is already using the camera.If you need it,here is the error code: 0xA00F4243(0xC00D3704)".

are you able to use the stock camera app? lumia camera is not supported on windows 10 devides anymore , it wont be a surprise to see a few error codes time and again.
also what os build are you on?
further, here are links to official microsoft forums where the similar issue has been discussed and the general solution had been a hard reset. :> http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...ror-code/bda4e4c0-2fcc-46b9-a60d-843c7b8fbc2e
join our forums to tell us more about your problem.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site

"Close other apps

if you're on windows 10, check for app updates and install
Also check for OS updates

Can you use other camera apps like camera360 or proshot?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)