How do I restore my computer to pre anniversary update status?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Windows automatically installed the anniversary update on my computer (which came with windows 10). At restart most of my file folders are missing from my documents folder. They can be located with a search most of the time so they seem to be still in the computer, but they are no longer visible without a computer search.

How do I recover the structure of my computer?

ashram

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
Did au create a new profile for your local account? If they are not in my documents, but you can still find them, have you thought about just copying them back into my documents?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Windows automatically installed the anniversary update on my computer (which came with windows 10). At restart most of my file folders are missing from my documents folder. They can be located with a search most of the time so they seem to be still in the computer, but they are no longer visible without a computer search.

How do I recover the structure of my computer?

can you check in drive C > windows old folder?

10days after updating you can no longer revert to an older build

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans