Lumia 535 screen wont turn on ?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Hello !
I've recently bought a lumia 535 and i remember accidentally dropping it and after the screen wont turn on. it's not shattered or anything but the phone still responds like vibrates when you click the screen / turn it on and off. I've tried soft + hard reset but it doesn't show any exclamation mark or anything. Any suggestions ?
Thank you !

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
Hello !
I've recently bought a lumia 535 and i remember accidentally dropping it and after the screen wont turn on. it's not shattered or anything but the phone still responds like vibrates when you click the screen / turn it on and off. I've tried soft + hard reset but it doesn't show any exclamation mark or anything. Any suggestions ?
Thank you !

so dropping a phone is very hazardous for the device, it creates a big amount of shock to the device as it meets the ground and that could affect internal as well as external hardware. In most cases the screen gets shattered and the energy is relieved through that but in your case the energy from the shock must have affected some important part which facilitates display.

bottom line will be to take your device to service center, and let them operate on it :)

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Hello !
Thank you !

try getting it repaired, either from nokia care centre or a phone technician in your area who is reputable

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb