my log-in screen screen background should be Spotlight plus my fav., photo - help

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Update 1607 to Windows 10 has messed up the above -& I can't get it back to what it was before the update. In wish to return to my favourite photo plus spotlight bacground but Personalisation does not allow it from 1607

Bobvfr

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
Just tried on my PC and I can change the background picture with ease, can you find the picture?

Sign up so you can reply and give people a bit more info like what device are you using etc.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Update 1607 to Windows 10 has messed up the above -& I can't get it back to what it was before the update. In wish to return to my favourite photo plus spotlight bacground but Personalisation does not allow it from 1607

there's a bug affecting the spotlight images or any other kind of slideshow - I'm suffering from the same - so far the only concrete solution has been a system reset

Do you happen to use a surface device?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa