I've hit my data limit a couple of months in a row and finally realised that it's mostly down to playing Your Groove curated playlists that include streaming songs. Is there any setting to prevent streaming in these playlists?

I know that I can limit albums etc to my local files, but can't seem to do that with the curated playlists.
    09-19-2016 02:48 PM
    can you long press on the playlist and get a pop up box that gives you the option store the playlist on the phone?
    can you long press on the playlist and get a pop up box that gives you the option store the playlist on the phone?
    Chintan Gohel likes this.
    09-19-2016 03:12 PM
    I've hit my data limit a couple of months in a row and finally realised that it's mostly down to playing Your Groove curated playlists that include streaming songs. Is there any setting to prevent streaming in these playlists?

I know that I can limit albums etc to my local files, but can't seem to do that with the curated playlists.
    If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    09-25-2016 11:26 AM