why not my mobile upgrade windows 10

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

hi my lumia 630 get a installer preview release windows 10 mobile, fast installer also cong... but when reboot there no update seen its still msg your phone is up to date
how to upgrade please help me

neo158

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
AFAIK the 630 couldn't get the update officially, only through the insider preview. The reason why you can't get it now is because Redstone aka the Anniversary Update is now in ALL rings with the Fast and Slow rings for Redstone 2 and Release preview and Production on Redstone. The only way for you to get W10M now is to buy a new device.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
hi my lumia 630 get a installer preview release windows 10 mobile, fast installer also cong... but when reboot there no update seen its still msg your phone is up to date
how to upgrade please help me

the 512MB RAM devices can no longer try windows 10 mobile. You'll have to get a newer device like the 640 or 650 and get windows 10 mobile on them

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janecruise