I just got my Windows10 laptop and I totally took Cortana away from my toolbar (or whatever) and now I don't know where I can find the setting to put the search box back on. Please... I need help.
    09-19-2016 06:03 PM
    I just got my Windows10 laptop and I totally took Cortana away from my toolbar (or whatever) and now I don't know where I can find the setting to put the search box back on. Please... I need help.
    Right click on an empty place in the task bar. Pop up will show a Cortana option...hidden/show Cortana icon and show search box. Check what options you want.
    Right click on an empty place in the task bar. Pop up will show a Cortana option...hidden/show Cortana icon and show search box. Check what options you want.
    Chintan Gohel likes this.
    09-19-2016 06:26 PM
    If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    09-25-2016 11:23 AM