Which windows phone should i buy?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I was looking to buy a windows phone and I was looking for some advice as to which windows phone I should buy. My network provider is Verizon and should I buy a phone with window phone 8.1 or windows phone 10. I've been hearing a lot of problems about windows 10.

charlatan1978

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
Hi, there may have been problems with Windows 10 mobile when it was first released but it is stable now.
With regards to buying a phone it probably depends on your budget and what you plan on using the phone for e.g. photos, games, just reading emails, etc.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I was looking to buy a windows phone and I was looking for some advice as to which windows phone I should buy. My network provider is Verizon and should I buy a phone with window phone 8.1 or windows phone 10. I've been hearing a lot of problems about windows 10.

from what I know, there are very few models still available from verizon if you plan to stick with it :grincry:

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

FXi2

Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
There are some Lumia Icon's (used) out there for decent prices.
Otherwise you are looking at the Lumia 735 or postponing a "new" purchase until Surface phone next year.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiannonbarion