I have a Lumia 950xl which I have had for a while and it has been OK. yesterday I thought my Yahoo email had been hacked so I changed the password successfully on my Mac and Ipad. However when I come to change it on my mobile it comes back saying "Your Yahoo account settings are out of date" It then wants me to enter the password again, then fails again. How do I get my email back again?
    09-20-2016 06:46 AM
    Try to update your yahoo app n then try again to reset ur password. Hope I'll help
    good luck
    09-20-2016 06:54 AM
    I have a Lumia 950xl which I have had for a while and it has been OK. yesterday I thought my Yahoo email had been hacked so I changed the password successfully on my Mac and Ipad. However when I come to change it on my mobile it comes back saying "Your Yahoo account settings are out of date" It then wants me to enter the password again, then fails again. How do I get my email back again?
    or delete it and add it back

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    09-25-2016 11:11 AM