All my profile pictures in my people contact suddendly disappeared.

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Windows Central Question

Using Lumina 920 Windows 8.1. Was reading an email, close the mail and discovered all profile pictures disappeared.

ej360

Nov 24, 2015
Visit site
Got the same issue here on an unlocked 950XL. Began 2-3 days ago PRIOR to .189 build and continues after updating. All contact profile pics gone (However, Skype profile pics are still there?) Tried removing and re-adding both my outlook email account and my Microsoft account. Even pulled the battery for a soft reset, but no change. (Pics are also gone from my Surface Pro 3 People app.)

Been hunting around but can't find too many references to this issue online yet. Not sure where this belongs as there are now references to both Windows 8.1 and Windows 10, Surface Pro 3 & 4, and three different phones.

Microsoft account problem with certain users? Seems like the only common thread.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Using Lumina 920 Windows 8.1. Was reading an email, close the mail and discovered all profile pictures disappeared.

Same with me. LUMIA 950. Windows 10.
Just opened outlook on my surface pro 4, contact pictures missing there also. Office 365.

Got the same issue here on an unlocked 950XL. Began 2-3 days ago PRIOR to .189 build and continues after updating. All contact profile pics gone (However, Skype profile pics are still there?) Tried removing and re-adding both my outlook email account and my Microsoft account. Even pulled the battery for a soft reset, but no change. (Pics are also gone from my Surface Pro 3 People app.)

Been hunting around but can't find too many references to this issue online yet. Not sure where this belongs as there are now references to both Windows 8.1 and Windows 10, Surface Pro 3 & 4, and three different phones.

Microsoft account problem with certain users? Seems like the only common thread.

it's looking like a server side issue if it can affect several OS versions and devices

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre