What the hell??? i lost my so many contacts from my lumia 630, and this happens thrice with me

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

today evening i found on my whatsapp that i got more than 30-35 messages from unknown numbers, then i cheched the messages so i found i already chatted with those contacts before so i thought i mistakenly deleted that contact details but how this is possible to delete this much numbers, even my sweethearts contact number.
is it possible????
tell me microsoft, i m waiting for ur reply.
[personal info removed by staff]
reply me

vezycash

Jun 20, 2013
Visit site
First, this site is not owned, operated or moderated by Microsoft. It's more like a fan site.

Second, it's unfortunate what happened and it's also confusing. I wonder why it happened.

It's possible the missing numbers didn't sync to Microsoft's servers.

Try this to force sync (save) your contacts their server.
1. Open People app
2. Click the "..." button at the bottom of the app and chose settings.
3. See your email address. Press and hold your email address for 3-5 seconds and you'll see a button "sync"
4. Once you've clicked the sync button, you're sure it's on the net.

However, you can verify that the save worked. You do that by:
1. Opening outlook.com
2. Clicking on the people button
3. Search for the contact there

I have a theory as to why you're having this issue.
It's possible you are saving contacts to gmail. Or you used gmail as your microsoft account. This shouldn't cause problems but i've had issues with it.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
today evening i found on my whatsapp that i got more than 30-35 messages from unknown numbers, then i cheched the messages so i found i already chatted with those contacts before so i thought i mistakenly deleted that contact details but how this is possible to delete this much numbers, even my sweethearts contact number.
is it possible????
tell me microsoft, i m waiting for ur reply.
[personal info removed by staff]
reply me

check in settings >accounts to see if your account is syncing or not

Can you see the contacts in people app?

Is your whatsapp updated?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre