Where can I go to verify my phone backup?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Several sites online state that the Backup function includes contacts in the App list and settings, but the phone does not confirm this. Where can I go to verify my backup, EG where can I see the contents of the backup and specifically confirm that my contacts are among them?

The contacts list is not viewable from outlook.com, only about 6 contacts from the phone actually show up in the associated email account.

The phone is a Nokia Lumia 1520.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Several sites online state that the Backup function includes contacts in the App list and settings, but the phone does not confirm this. Where can I go to verify my backup, EG where can I see the contents of the backup and specifically confirm that my contacts are among them?

The contacts list is not viewable from outlook.com, only about 6 contacts from the phone actually show up in the associated email account.

The phone is a Nokia Lumia 1520.

Is your email account syncing okay on the phone? Can you see that your email account is showing in people app > settings?

Your contacts should show up in outlook.com

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes