This time YOUR UPDATE give me a big problem...WTF. After the update done, I cannot login to my phone because I can't enter my pin...There is no button to touch on my screen. There no numeric image for me to enter my pin number...help me solve this problem now!!
    09-21-2016 12:38 AM
    This time YOUR UPDATE give me a big problem...WTF. After the update done, I cannot login to my phone because I can't enter my pin...There is no button to touch on my screen. There no numeric image for me to enter my pin number...help me solve this problem now!!
    https://blogs.windows.com/windowsexp...9OmBFJ69ABF.97

Read close the end of the article, it could be your solution
    Chintan Gohel likes this.
    09-21-2016 02:37 AM
    kindly note that that is a fan based discussion site, we don't represent MS directly

In the future, maybe you can stay off the fast insider builds - those are meant for testing new features and discovering new bugs - not meant for a phone you use daily as your primary device

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    09-25-2016 10:45 AM