If someone send us a contact and we save one into google or anywhere will be there on contact. But when we hit dial, names do not show up. only numbers. I also have checked the contact for duplication. But nil. Please tell me how to end this issue. Im using WindowsPhone Lumia 535
    09-21-2016 03:37 AM
    The phone app only shows numbers that you've dialed before. So, search person in the people app and dial. Next time, the number will be on the phone app.

If you find the number in the people app but there's no name, then edit it. Add the name and save.
    Chintan Gohel likes this.
    09-22-2016 02:30 AM
    If someone send us a contact and we save one into google or anywhere will be there on contact. But when we hit dial, names do not show up. only numbers. I also have checked the contact for duplication. But nil. Please tell me how to end this issue. Im using WindowsPhone Lumia 535
    Are you able to call the new contact from people app?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    09-25-2016 08:02 AM