What is the best way to connect SP3 and SP4 to a Monitor? HDMI, DVI or DisplayPort?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

We are just not getting the results that we were hoping for, we are connecting thru a SPDock. Any direction would be appreciated.

Simon Gonzales

Sep 22, 2016
Visit site
Pigtail.jpgModel.jpg
this is the device I am using to connect to the SPDock, what happens is the monitor makes everything Super Large or super tiny, we have adjusted the resolution and we just cant get it right and the customers are not satisfied. We have used the DVI, VGA and HDMI slot on the pigtail. The monitor we usually use is the ViewSonic VA2431wm.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
View attachment 130630View attachment 130631
this is the device I am using to connect to the SPDock, what happens is the monitor makes everything Super Large or super tiny, we have adjusted the resolution and we just cant get it right and the customers are not satisfied. We have used the DVI, VGA and HDMI slot on the pigtail. The monitor we usually use is the ViewSonic VA2431wm.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Have you tried replacing the star tech adapter?

Does the same occur with a similar type of adapter?

www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01E8DD6J6/ref=s9_acsd_hps_bw_c_x_1?tag=androcentr-21

Also have you tried connecting the SPdock using a HDMI to DVI connector?

www.amazon.co.uk/AmazonBasics-Adapter-Cable-Latest-Standard-Black/dp/B014I8UU2W/ref=dp_ob_image_ce

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3