Why does a small old fashioned style telephone receiver icon appear next to the WiFi connection symbol, next to the signal bar in the top left hand corner of my Microsoft Lumia 550 phone? This little telephone icon replaces the arrow that points to the north west. The WiFi icon remains unaltered but the little receiver flashes on and off and then disappears
    I cannot find an explanation for this. Is somebody trying to call me using the WiFi or WhatsApp or Viber?
    09-22-2016 11:49 AM
    Why does a small old fashioned style telephone receiver icon appear next to the WiFi connection symbol, next to the signal bar in the top left hand corner of my Microsoft Lumia 550 phone? This little telephone icon replaces the arrow that points to the north west. The WiFi icon remains unaltered but the little receiver flashes on and off and then disappears
    I cannot find an explanation for this. Is somebody trying to call me using the WiFi or WhatsApp or Viber?
    It remembers me the call in progress or the missed call allert top icon
    09-22-2016 12:04 PM
    I think TTY may be turned on. (under Settings > Ease of Access)
    Chintan Gohel likes this.
    09-23-2016 12:47 PM
    If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    09-25-2016 06:06 AM