Updated computer last night before going to sleep and now my headphones no longer work with the odd exception of Skype. I have tested in internet explorer and chrome as well as multiple gaming platforms for PC (Steam and Blizzard). The update I was notified of having gotten upon startup is 1607. All of my audio drivers are reading as up to date and the only thing that has changed since last night is this update.
    09-22-2016 12:54 PM
    Updated computer last night before going to sleep and now my headphones no longer work with the odd exception of Skype. I have tested in internet explorer and chrome as well as multiple gaming platforms for PC (Steam and Blizzard). The update I was notified of having gotten upon startup is 1607. All of my audio drivers are reading as up to date and the only thing that has changed since last night is this update.
    can you reinstall the audio drivers?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-24-2016 01:19 PM