***Need Update in windows 10 for Lumia 1520 screen flickering issue.

Rajesh MM

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
Is there any update that helps solving screen flickering issue on Lumia 1520. Please provide us the update so that it helps in using the phone with no issues.
Lumia 1520 is an awesome Top end phone in windows. Not liking to loosing it.

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
Is there any update that helps solving screen flickering issue on Lumia 1520. Please provide us the update so that it helps in using the phone with no issues.
Lumia 1520 is an awesome Top end phone in windows. Not liking to loosing it.

As i read in the Microsoft forums, about the similar issue i have come to the conclusion that it is an hardware issue and should not be confused with the software.

i hereby quote 93tid ( Microsoft Forums Community Moderator)
" The 1520 suffers from a lot of screen problems due to lower quality components as a result of cost cutting. In order to eliminate any potential software causes you can first try performing a hard reset from settings > about > reset my phone. If that does not help, go for a full firmware reinstall using the Nokia Software Recovery Tool . If the problem persists, take it to a Nokia Care facility for inspection/repair."

Following his steps you should have a visit to nokia care or the one providing authorized service in your area.

Further for your own reading, here is the link to the actual forums :>

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...s/14096d6c-98d1-4fe3-bb31-690cae4555a6?page=4

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb