How to reinstall Hipstamatic Oggl pro on my Lumia 1020?

chaitanya91845

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
Hello,

I formatted my phone and I am now unable to reinstall Hipstamatic Oggl pro. It says my device isnt compatible? Not sure how that is possible, since it was made exclusively for Lumia 1020? My phone is running Denim.
I tried downloading the xap from a third party site and copied it to my main storage. But Store marks it as "Unsupported app"

I loved the filters of this app, especially tintype ones. Could someone please help me here? Or is there an alternative app that does a similar or better job?

Thank you.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Hello,

I formatted my phone and I am now unable to reinstall Hipstamatic Oggl pro. It says my device isnt compatible? Not sure how that is possible, since it was made exclusively for Lumia 1020? My phone is running Denim.
I tried downloading the xap from a third party site and copied it to my main storage. But Store marks it as "Unsupported app"

I loved the filters of this app, especially tintype ones. Could someone please help me here? Or is there an alternative app that does a similar or better job?

Thank you.

did you try checking in store in my downloads section?

from what I remember, the developer stopped supporting it

chaitanya91845

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
Well, checked it in the "My apps" section in the store, and the app was listed in the "Not supported for this device". It's annoying that I have the xap and I really like the app, but cannot use it :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos