What percentage of Cortana questions are simply a link to a Bing search and essentially useless?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

What percentage of Cortana questions are simply a link to a Bing search and essentially useless?

Unless the issue is local to Windows programs on my PC, anything I ask Cortana seems to result in a Bing search. Kind of useless. I would not even have the thought of referring to Cortana in any way shape or form as AI related. It's actually kind of dumb.

That's my opinion.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
There's no solid percentage, any question Cortana doesn't know what to do with defaults to a Bing search.

Which happens a lot more than both how I remember and how it should be.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site

Unless the issue is local to Windows programs on my PC, anything I ask Cortana seems to result in a Bing search. Kind of useless. I would not even have the thought of referring to Cortana in any way shape or form as AI related. It's actually kind of dumb.

That's my opinion.

would you happen to have a non -US version of Cortana?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs