My screen is frozen on my Nokia 5 year old Carl Zeiss tessar phone. How do I unfreeze it?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I have tried factory reset but this requires turning my phone off, I cannot turn my phone off because I have to slide the screen down. I let the battery run down and recharged thinking it might reset but it did niot.

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
I have tried factory reset but this requires turning my phone off, I cannot turn my phone off because I have to slide the screen down. I let the battery run down and recharged thinking it might reset but it did niot.

from my knowledge, Carl Zeiss tessar lens was used in lumia 800. there is another way to hard reset your phone with key combinations, so simply pull the battery out when full charged:> and follow these key combinations:
:>Turn off your phone.
:>Hold volume-down.
:>Keep holding volume-down and press power button for about 3 seconds.
:>Let go of the power button, but keep holding the volume down until ! image/icon on the screen appears.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site

by frozen you mean there's nothing showing on the screen?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa