I have Pinterest boards with quite a few images contained in each one. Recently all of the images have disappeared, although the description is still there and if I clk on the x the image with return but just until I try to do something else. Pinterest gave me the above instructions so that they review this. Can anyone give me a hand? Thankyou. Dinterested.
    09-23-2016 10:10 PM
    On PC, search for snipping tool. It's easy to use or google how to use it.

On Phone, press vol up and power button at the same time. Go to pictures, and get the picture.
    Chintan Gohel likes this.
    09-24-2016 01:54 AM
    charms might have been depreciated but it's still there, and still the easiest way I know to screenshot.
    Windows + H , then email directly, or you can choose a paint program to do some edits first.
    09-24-2016 03:10 AM
    I have Pinterest boards with quite a few images contained in each one. Recently all of the images have disappeared, although the description is still there and if I clk on the x the image with return but just until I try to do something else. Pinterest gave me the above instructions so that they review this. Can anyone give me a hand? Thankyou. Dinterested.
    if it is on a pc, you can try the snipping tool as suggested
    There's also the prt scrn button on the keyboard that you can use to take a screenshot and then paste it in any program (like paint or word) by right clicking and paste

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    09-25-2016 05:23 AM