Lumia 640xl. Lte service

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Dear sir. Can some one please confirm about my query..?
I bought a phone lumia 640xl over a year ago that is only 3g enable phone and the price was 15k (india) . And now Microsoft launch same model with a another version named it "640xl lte" with same price tag. So why you people play game with us? Why not you people provide same thing at same price?
Also is there any option to avail this ? I update my phone. But not found any 4g option..pls help.

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
I bought a phone lumia 640xl over a year ago that is only 3g enable phone and the price was 15k (india) . And now Microsoft launch same model with a another version named it "640xl lte" with same price tag. So why you people play game with us? Why not you people provide same thing at same price?
Also is there any option to avail this ? I update my phone. But not found any 4g option..pls help.

Microsoft isnt playing games with anybody, both the devices launched at the same time. Your lack of knowledge about the available variants is the reason behind it.
your device does not support LTE bands and you cant make this work . It is a hardware restriction.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site

at the time the 3G version was expensive since all phones at launch are expensive. But over time the price goes down and hence the more expensive LTE version is now costing the same as the 3G version did a year ago

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234