A couple of days ago my Lumia 950xl camera started shaking when taking pictures and video has lost its HD, blurry also start shaking... Any solution please. This started suddenly without me doing anything. There was a Microsoft update a few weeks before but camera and Video quality wasn't affected. There were loads of other problems with this phones software or hardware but not on the camera and video for a while. Any help please.. thanks
    09-24-2016 09:52 AM
    A couple of days ago my Lumia 950xl camera started shaking when taking pictures and video has lost its HD, blurry also start shaking... Any solution please. This started suddenly without me doing anything. There was a Microsoft update a few weeks before but camera and Video quality wasn't affected. There were loads of other problems with this phones software or hardware but not on the camera and video for a while. Any help please.. thanks
    Video stabilization is enabled? Did you fell phone?

Start witha soft reset (hold power 15 secs), elsewhere best for you is a hard reset for fixing all problems once
    09-24-2016 10:08 AM
    if the soft reset does not fix things, consider taking it for repairs or replacement at the store you bought it from - I assume it still has warranty?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    09-25-2016 05:16 AM
    I have the same problem, performed soft and hard reset and nothing solved. Any other suggestions. No warranty here.
    11-26-2016 07:43 AM