Is There a Keyboard Shortcut for Windows Ink Panel or Sub-Panels?

MrElectrifyer

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys,

Been liking the idea behind Windows Ink as of the Anniversary Update and I'm trying to use it to replace my use of the Sniping tool in Windows 10. However, one of my uses of the Snipping tool is that it can be started via a keyboard shortcut. Anyone know of a keyboard shortcut for Windows Ink panel?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys,

Been liking the idea behind Windows Ink as of the Anniversary Update and I'm trying to use it to replace my use of the Sniping tool in Windows 10. However, one of my uses of the Snipping tool is that it can be started via a keyboard shortcut. Anyone know of a keyboard shortcut for Windows Ink panel?

I thought the pen was the shortcut? Or you don't have the pen :eek:rly:

MrElectrifyer

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
I thought the pen was the shortcut? Or you don't have the pen :eek:rly:
The Surface Pro 2's pen doesn't have any wireless shortcut buttons...that I'm aware of. Only shortcut it has is Wacom's radial menu offered by the Wacom feel drivers, and that doesn't bring a shortcut for the Windows Ink panel, yet...maybe it'll have it in a future version, currently have v7.3.2-12.

-EDIT-

There's a newer version of the feel drivers, gonna install and see if they have shortcuts for the Windows Ink Panel.

MrElectrifyer

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
The new Wacom Feel driver, v7.3.4-8, is the solution 😁

It has shortcuts for "Ink Workspace", "Screen Sketch", "Sketchpad", etc. that I can assign to my radial menu in place of the ones I had for the Snipping tool. Snipping tool is officially replaced by "Screen Sketch" on my Surface Pro 2 ☺

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12