I am trying to download video off my Lumia 950 to my PC. Can you help?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I just took some video of my son at the gym. It is on the device, but the file apparently is too large to share via text or email. I cannot seem to upload it onto One Drive. Any thoughts?

Axeelant

Nov 20, 2014
Visit site
I just took some video of my son at the gym. It is on the device, but the file apparently is too large to share via text or email. I cannot seem to upload it onto One Drive. Any thoughts?

If your computer has bluetooth, use that, if not, there is an app I am using since 8.1 times. It is called FTP server, which basically lets you access the folders you choose on the phone via PC, as long as you are on the same network. Transfer speed depends on your router capability.
On second thought, why didn't you just use a USB cable?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site

USB is the safest option and then you can upload it to onedrive from there - as for sharing - onedrive can give you a link

What happens when you try uploading it from onedrive on your phone? Can you check the file size?

You can get smaller videos of you use 1080p recording instead of 4k :smile:

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium