I just took some video of my son at the gym. It is on the device, but the file apparently is too large to share via text or email. I cannot seem to upload it onto One Drive. Any thoughts?
    09-24-2016 02:28 PM
    plug it into your pc and copy it directly?
    09-24-2016 03:02 PM
    I just took some video of my son at the gym. It is on the device, but the file apparently is too large to share via text or email. I cannot seem to upload it onto One Drive. Any thoughts?
    If your computer has bluetooth, use that, if not, there is an app I am using since 8.1 times. It is called FTP server, which basically lets you access the folders you choose on the phone via PC, as long as you are on the same network. Transfer speed depends on your router capability.
    On second thought, why didn't you just use a USB cable?
    Chintan Gohel likes this.
    09-24-2016 03:14 PM
    USB is the safest option and then you can upload it to onedrive from there - as for sharing - onedrive can give you a link

What happens when you try uploading it from onedrive on your phone? Can you check the file size?

You can get smaller videos of you use 1080p recording instead of 4k

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    09-25-2016 05:09 AM