I'm locked out of my compter, says invalid pin

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I can not access my computer, it says pin is invalid. I know it is not invalid and no one used the computer but me. It worked fine last night and this morning it says invalid. I've even rebooted several times. How do I get passed this?

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
If you are still unable to log in follow these steps: On another computer, go to Microsoft’s Sign in page ( microsoft.com). Once there, enter your email address and click Can’t access your account.

Then follow the wizard. You’ll have to prove that you really are you, based on answers and phone numbers that you’ve previously provided. Eventually, you’ll be asked to create a new password.

you can follow this thread too, where a user is in a similar situation like yours:> http://forums.windowscentral.com/as...cept-my-pin-log-what-do-i-do.html#post3566856

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I can not access my computer, it says pin is invalid. I know it is not invalid and no one used the computer but me. It worked fine last night and this morning it says invalid. I've even rebooted several times. How do I get passed this?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel