Why can't I delete email?

RP32

Sep 25, 2016
Visit site
I have a Nokia Lumina 521 running on Windows 8.1. I intentionally have one email account set up so that what I do with one device does not impact others because I don't want to keep a lot of emails on my phone, but would prefer to wait until I get to my laptop to read some of them. I have had the phone for about 4 years. 5 days ago, messages I deleted on that email account keep coming back as new messages. 1) Was an update pushed out that caused this change? 2) How can I get rid of the messages on my phone? This is taking a lot of time and is running down the battery as it keeps trying to sync.

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
I have a Nokia Lumina 521 running on Windows 8.1. I intentionally have one email account set up so that what I do with one device does not impact others because I don't want to keep a lot of emails on my phone, but would prefer to wait until I get to my laptop to read some of them. I have had the phone for about 4 years. 5 days ago, messages I deleted on that email account keep coming back as new messages. 1) Was an update pushed out that caused this change? 2) How can I get rid of the messages on my phone? This is taking a lot of time and is running down the battery as it keeps trying to sync.

Have you changed any of the sync options?

What about sync as items arrive option?

Does that help?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos