Why can I not get sound on my pc without speakers?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

when I open a video I cannot get any sound unless I connect speakers to the pc. I can get sound on my laptop with Windows !0 and also on my previous pc.

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
Hi and welcome to windows central forums. :)

Personal Computers has no built in speakers, a few Monitors were previously launched with inbuilt speakers but that trend is now gone and you will only find PCs with no internal speaker.

About laptops they have inbuilt speakers , and it is not necessary for you to connect an external speaker to it.

so be clear about this , that there is nothing wrong with your PC hardware or software it is just that the hardware required to produce sound is not present for which you need to plug in your speakers. :)

To reply on this thread and follow it, kindly join our forums .

Tameem Kareem

Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
I totally agree with that and manufactures will put a low quality speakers in PC which is wast of extra cost

Hi and welcome to windows central forums. :)

Personal Computers has no built in speakers, a few Monitors were previously launched with inbuilt speakers but that trend is now gone and you will only find PCs with no internal speaker.

About laptops they have inbuilt speakers , and it is not necessary for you to connect an external speaker to it.

so be clear about this , that there is nothing wrong with your PC hardware or software it is just that the hardware required to produce sound is not present for which you need to plug in your speakers. :)

To reply on this thread and follow it, kindly join our forums .

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12