Windows 10 and Darrin Deyoung

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Hi,

I have been working for a year now on windows 10 my pc updated and now I am stuck on demo mode how do I get rid of Darrin DeYoung and what are the correct password .

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
HI welcome to windows central forums :)

Windows 10 includes a Retail Demo experience mode. This feature basically is useful for and meant for retail store staff who want to demo Windows 10 to customers.

You could use the disk clean up tool to remove the retail demo, as you run the disk clean up tool you will find a section reading " retail demo offline content" it is safe to delete it, once deleted reboot your system :)

to reply and follow the thread please click on the link to see the instructions on how to join windows central forums :)

ReptileKeeper1

Sep 1, 2017
Visit site
HI welcome to windows central forums :)

Windows 10 includes a Retail Demo experience mode. This feature basically is useful for and meant for retail store staff who want to demo Windows 10 to customers.

You could use the disk clean up tool to remove the retail demo, as you run the disk clean up tool you will find a section reading " retail demo offline content" it is safe to delete it, once deleted reboot your system :)

to reply and follow the thread please click on the link to see the instructions on how to join windows central forums :)

How do I get to the disk clean up? We purchased a floor model hp touchscreen notebook for my bday lastnight, and want to remove the Darrin Deyoung account and the streaming ad. Thank you

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb