I have the Nokia 625 and had a picture on one of the tiles on the start screen (I think that is what it is called) I have had to replace the tile but cannot find out or remember how to place a picture on the tile.
    09-27-2016 08:51 AM
    had a picture on one of the tiles on the start screen
    hi an welcome to windows central forums :)

Could you be more specific about the tile, which app tile was that? this way we can help you better.

please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    09-27-2016 10:26 AM
    Hi,
    I have been a member for a few years but had forgotten my password, which I have now changed and have logged in.
    I made a tile for one of my phone contacts and placed on the start screen which I had inserted a photo onto the tile, but the tile disappeared so I had to make another tile but have forgot how to insert a new tile containing a picture of the contact. Hope this is of help.
    Regards
    09-28-2016 08:48 AM
    Hi,
    I have been a member for a few years but had forgotten my password, which I have now changed and have logged in.
    I made a tile for one of my phone contacts and placed on the start screen which I had inserted a photo onto the tile, but the tile disappeared so I had to make another tile but have forgot how to insert a new tile containing a picture of the contact. Hope this is of help.
    Regards
    make sure that the contact has a picture and then from people app you can pin that contact to the start screen
    10-01-2016 12:10 PM
    Thank you, Chintan Gohel.
    Easy when you know how!.
    10-02-2016 02:03 PM