Predictive text has vanished from my Lumia 735

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

When using the keyboard on my 735, the predictive text suddenly stopped working. I have checked the settings and all the boxes are ticked. Don't know where to go from there, Any suggestions?

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
When using the keyboard on my 735, the predictive text suddenly stopped working. I have checked the settings and all the boxes are ticked. Don't know where to go from there, Any suggestions?

Hi and welcome to windows central forums :)

did you do soft reset? to do soft reset hold volume down+lock key together until phone restarts.
also do tell us what build are you on, are you an insider or on production build?

To respond or comment please log in to windows central forums following these instructions :)

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site

check that your keyboards are downloaded and without any issue - settings > language/keyboard

Or download another version and check

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3