What do I do about the problems I'm having after the Anniversary Update?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I just did the Anniversary update and my system is now unable to play youtube videos no matter which browser I use and Firefox is crashing a good deal. What can I do to solve this problem?
When trying to play youtube videos or facebook videos. It says "if playback doesn't begin try restarting your device" Which I tried, tried a clean boot, tried updating. HELP PLEASE! I bought this surface pro 4, 8 gb ram not even a week ago and this is frustrating.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I just did the Anniversary update and my system is now unable to play youtube videos no matter which browser I use and Firefox is crashing a good deal. What can I do to solve this problem?
When trying to play youtube videos or facebook videos. It says "if playback doesn't begin try restarting your device" Which I tried, tried a clean boot, tried updating. HELP PLEASE! I bought this surface pro 4, 8 gb ram not even a week ago and this is frustrating.

check for OS updates again, also check for app updates
Then try checking in device manager to see if any drivers have issues - a warning sign or something like that

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos