I get an alert everytime I boot up my laptop saying my current build of windows is going to expire then when I open the updater tool it says I have the newest version. How can I update? Everytime I check for updates it doesn't update anything except Windows Defender. Also, in this build I'm in you can't change your build speed setting. I was on fast in previous builds. Thanks!
    09-27-2016 04:02 PM
    I have exactly the same problem. Have worked extensively with Microsoft technicians to no avail. Can't believe they would cripple the OS with this unresolved issue.
    09-27-2016 09:18 PM
    You two are clearly on the rs2 builds. Download the latest Insider ISO and upgrade your systems.
    09-28-2016 04:20 AM
    I get an alert everytime I boot up my laptop saying my current build of windows is going to expire then when I open the updater tool it says I have the newest version. How can I update? Everytime I check for updates it doesn't update anything except Windows Defender. Also, in this build I'm in you can't change your build speed setting. I was on fast in previous builds. Thanks!
    If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

I have exactly the same problem. Have worked extensively with Microsoft technicians to no avail. Can't believe they would cripple the OS with this unresolved issue.
    The issue was resolved in a later build - keep checking the blog for update/build issues before updating - you're on the fast ring for a reason: http://forums.windowscentral.com/windows-10-mobile-how-guides/436253-[guide]-installing-redstone-unsupported-devices-x2x-series.html

or use the media creation tool to upgrade
    10-01-2016 11:21 AM
    i cant find a build that is newer then 14905 to download., it keeps crashing my system as it is expired

running education volume licencing version
    10-02-2016 02:09 PM