Windows 7 stuck when booting after desktop load

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

My windows 7 PC sometimes stuck after load to desktop. Then it reboot in SAFE MODE & create a new use account & then reboot in normal mode with new account after about 5 minutes it boot up normal.

Then using SWITCH USER option log in to previous user account. Then works fine for few days & again stuck on desktop and have to follow above steps.

Virus guard installed & updated.

Please help me to solve that issue without formatting PC.

Thanks.

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
Hi and welcome to windwos central forums :)

Since when are you facing this issue? did you made any system changes recently?

you could try running the command "sfc /scannow" in elevated command prompt. This should fix any error s with system files .

please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
My windows 7 PC sometimes stuck after load to desktop. Then it reboot in SAFE MODE & create a new use account & then reboot in normal mode with new account after about 5 minutes it boot up normal.

Then using SWITCH USER option log in to previous user account. Then works fine for few days & again stuck on desktop and have to follow above steps.

Virus guard installed & updated.

Please help me to solve that issue without formatting PC.

Thanks.

are there any updates for the OS pending?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss