After doing the Windows 10 update I am unable to open up an existing program I had. I keep getting an error message stating the HASP drivers may need to be updated. I have tried doing this and have not been able to get the program to work.
    09-27-2016 08:56 PM
    Hi and welcome to windows central forums :)

Windows may remove programs during an update for compatibility reasons. If a program is known to cause crashes, bugs, or otherwise conflict with Windows, Windows may remove it to keep your system stable.

If you want to get the program back, just reinstall it. In most cases, this will involve re-downloading the program from its developer’s website. You’ll probably be downloading a newer version of the program than the one that Windows uninstalled, so it may just work without any hassle.

please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central
    Hi and welcome to windows central forums :)

Windows may remove programs during an update for compatibility reasons. If a program is known to cause crashes, bugs, or otherwise conflict with Windows, Windows may remove it to keep your system stable.

If you want to get the program back, just reinstall it. In most cases, this will involve re-downloading the program from its developer’s website. You’ll probably be downloading a newer version of the program than the one that Windows uninstalled, so it may just work without any hassle.

please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central
    Chintan Gohel likes this.
    09-28-2016 12:00 AM