Purchased FH3 Yesterday. Downloaded. Click 'Play' and the game launches, plays the Microsoft Studios Advert and then shuts down.
    Uninstalled game and redownloaded. Still having same issue. Cannot find any solutions online. If it cant be fixed I would like to refunded so I can go and buy a hard copy of the game
    09-27-2016 10:27 PM
    Purchased FH3 Yesterday. Downloaded. Click 'Play' and the game launches, plays the Microsoft Studios Advert and then shuts down.
    Uninstalled game and redownloaded. Still having same issue. Cannot find any solutions online. If it cant be fixed I would like to refunded so I can go and buy a hard copy of the game
    Wich device?
    09-28-2016 02:30 AM
    have you also tried contacting the developer or where you bought it from for assistance?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    10-02-2016 03:39 AM