Computer keeps losing Internet connection after installing Windows 10 Anniversary update

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

When I start the computer I have internet, then about 15-20 minutes later when opening a browser window or checking email I get a message that there is no internet connection. My network settings say I am connected. Also if I am streaming a radio station it continues to stream. I have to reboot the computer to get the internet connection back. Can anyone help, please?

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
When I start the computer I have internet, then about 15-20 minutes later when opening a browser window or checking email I get a message that there is no internet connection. My network settings say I am connected. Also if I am streaming a radio station it continues to stream. I have to reboot the computer to get the internet connection back. Can anyone help, please?

There were more than a thrsday patch which fixed it too, check updates. In the meantime, simply disable and enable wifi via Action center on the rghit of taskbar

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site

so the radio station can stream but the browser says no net - could be a slow connection
Try resetting the router and also adding the network again to the device

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss