My display dock for the 950xl keeps failing

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I have had to replace my dock and factory reset my phone twice. Yet each time i connect to the display dock it works for 10- 20 min and then just stops. My monitor goes black and says there is no input. I have updated the dock through the gadgets app. I have confirmed my cables are functional and connected properly. Still no joy.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I have had to replace my dock and factory reset my phone twice. Yet each time i connect to the display dock it works for 10- 20 min and then just stops. My monitor goes black and says there is no input. I have updated the dock through the gadgets app. I have confirmed my cables are functional and connected properly. Still no joy.

you've checked the usb cable and the display cable?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

akiess

Sep 30, 2016
Visit site
I have already replaced the dock. I have been to a microsoft store where they factory reset my phone. It worked for 10 glorious minutes. Now i can't get anything besides a "no input" on my monitor. All the cables are working, and reads connected and ready in the gadgets app.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb