How much data can band 2 store without syncing

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I will be trekking in Antarctic for 7 weeks with no access to the internet so sync is impossible. Band will be charged when needed from the power banks.
Will it sync the whole 7 weeks when I'm back and can connect to the internet? Or it will pack up at some stage?
It does not sync to phone or laptop which have bigger storage capacity.
Would be great to know the answer before I go so I can leave it in the drawer and get something more suitable for the trip.

TZ

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I will be trekking in Antarctic for 7 weeks with no access to the internet so sync is impossible. Band will be charged when needed from the power banks.
Will it sync the whole 7 weeks when I'm back and can connect to the internet? Or it will pack up at some stage?
It does not sync to phone or laptop which have bigger storage capacity.
Would be great to know the answer before I go so I can leave it in the drawer and get something more suitable for the trip.

TZ

there's some information here: http://winsupersite.com/microsoft-band/how-long-can-microsoft-band-store-data

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss