I will be trekking in Antarctic for 7 weeks with no access to the internet so sync is impossible. Band will be charged when needed from the power banks.
    Will it sync the whole 7 weeks when I'm back and can connect to the internet? Or it will pack up at some stage?
    It does not sync to phone or laptop which have bigger storage capacity.
    Would be great to know the answer before I go so I can leave it in the drawer and get something more suitable for the trip.

TZ
    09-28-2016 03:28 PM
    I will be trekking in Antarctic for 7 weeks with no access to the internet so sync is impossible. Band will be charged when needed from the power banks.
    Will it sync the whole 7 weeks when I'm back and can connect to the internet? Or it will pack up at some stage?
    It does not sync to phone or laptop which have bigger storage capacity.
    Would be great to know the answer before I go so I can leave it in the drawer and get something more suitable for the trip.

TZ
    there's some information here: http://winsupersite.com/microsoft-ba...and-store-data

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    09-29-2016 05:38 AM